Autumn in Sicily for 10 Days (Sept 15-24 2019)
Limited to 8 People
Autumn is a magic time to travel in Sicily. This 10-day tour will give you access to the most authentic experiences of food, wine, traditions, history and archaeology.
Visit local food markets, savor the authentic Sicilian countryside and tour amazing archaeological and cultural highlights.
- Take the most authentic street food tour and marvel at Palermo’s amazing UNESCO sites
- Stroll the medieval town of Erice and learn the secrets of Sicilian pastry making with Signora Maria
- Enjoy a wonderful home style Sicilian lunch in a country house and experience Sicilian food culture the way few people do
The Ancient History
- Spend 2 nights at a gorgeous hotel within the Archaeological Park with wonderful views over the Greek Temples
- Tour the Valley of the Temples with an expert archaeologist
- Discover the Southern-east corner of Sicily with the Barocco jewels of Ragusa and Modica, a lesser known authentic region
The Local Life
- Immerse yourself in the daily life of a small village visiting the shepard’s house, tasting fresh made ricotta and helping a local mama to make pizza
- Spend a day in the elegant Noto, apotheosis of the Sicilan Baroque and the small fishermen village of Marzamemi
- Slow down and spend 3 nights in Ortigia, the old town and the original Greek settlement for Siracusa, where much of the charm lies in wandering down the narrow medieval lanes full of cafè and outdoors restaurants.
The Scenic Sites
- Discover Mount Etna, the highest volcano in Europe, with our volcanologist and taste the wines of the most exciting wine producing regions in Italy. Volcanic nutrients, hot Sicilian sun, warm Mediterrean breezes, high elevation to form a unique wine terroir.
- Let Taormina seduce you, it’s one of the most celebrated Italian towns with its charming history, Greek heritage, its unique panoramas and cute boutiques and cafès.
The Accommodation & Transport
- 10 nights in exquisite 4-5 star hotels. 3 in Palermo, 2 in Agrigento, 3 in Siracusa and 2 in Taormina
- 10 breakfasts (B), 3 lunches (L) + street food tasting, pastry tastings 2 dinners (D)
- Deluxe transport & English speaking driver
- Licenced English speaking Guides
Your Trusted Travel Agency in Orange County Specializing In International Trips
We combine years of personal experience with exclusive benefits you won't find with the big name travel companies.
Best Priced Deals
Call or Email To Get Started:
"We look forward to helping you plan your next international trip".
Founder & Professional Travel Planner
an affiliate of Luxe Travel
Voted one of the top travel specialist for 2021 by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine
Hear what our clients have to say...
Ed is so helpful and easy to work with. He has helped my Mom and I plan two trips so far. He is always quick to answer any questions you may have and he has a million and one wonderful suggestions and ideas. I can't imagine planning a trip without him now!
- Rachel T.
This is the second trip Ed has put together for us. We just tell him where we want to go and he takes care of everything, down to the smallest detail. Planning a trip can be so stressful, especially going someplace for the first time. Thanks Ed!!
- Serene G.
Gary and I have known as used Ed as a travel planner for years and love his services. It seems he has been everywhere we want to go, and has found all the great places to eat, see and go. His hotels are always wonderful and he is very easy to work with. We give him our highest recommendation.
- Betsy J.
I have been a travel customer of Ed Postal for almost 15 years. I am solo female traveler that prefers to avoid group travel, and Ed has assisted with trips to Indonesia, Turkey, France, Italy, Mexico and Africa. He always plans a safe and easy itinerary and his knowledge of the area and professional travel connections provide a marvelous experience!!
- Karyn P.
Ed knows the best months to travel and where to find great deals. I feel completely at ease when I travel under Ed's guidance. You can call him night or day if you have a question, a change, etc. while on your journey.
- Colleen L.
Ed has helped me plan several trips to Portugal and Greece and Turkey. He is very flexible and will help with any needs you may have. I would use him for any future travel that I plan to take. Thanks
- Bob F.
Ed has helped me plan a few international trips now. He makes it easy to narrow down the options and has great feedback regarding what he suggests you do. I would recommend!
- Jasmine P.
International Travel Planners
Orange County Travel Agency
A Signature Travel Network member
16450 Bake Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
A Luxe Travel Management Independent Agent
ASTA VERIFIED TRAVEL ADVISOR CST
We are SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocates helping those with special needs travel requirements.